Rainy day

It's such strange weather today! One moment the sun is shining, two seconds later you're in the middle of a hailstorm. Perfect weather to get creative!
The pillows on my sofa really needed some change. I have had the old ones for more then four years and I have changed everything around them, even the sofa!

I like to have different sized pillows so I can add or change them to get really comfy. I bought the round pillow at H&M and I wanted my other pillows to go with it. Here is the result!


Hope you like them!

2 comments:

Reich said...

Hola Mififu!!!

Me alegra mucho leerte de nuevo!! Ya sabes que soy seguidora de tu trabajo! Por cierto, me tienes que contar dónde haces las etiquetas!!! Me encanta como te han quedado los conejitos!!!
Un besito desde España!!!

Mififu said...

Hola Reich!

Gracias! Me allegro mucho que estoy trabajando di nuevo con Mififu.. Lo de las etiquetas, me las hago yo! Te escribo en un mensaje privado como las hago ;-)
Un beso!